Intake Specialist -DPT
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2022
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
What you’ll be doing:
• Conduct Onboarding video & audio consultations with members at the beginning of their program
• Address any high-level questions a member may have on the program and create the foundations for long lasting behavioral change
• Process information shared by the member to build a description for the treatment PT
• Create handoff notes for the treatment PT to correctly follow the member
• Address any additional questions the treatment PT might have on a member
This job description is not all-encompassing, and Sword Health reserves the right to amend the job description at any time.
How is it different:
• No longitudinal treatment of the member
• Intake call is not clinical, but rather information processing and getting member set-up
• No program prescription
• Seasonal for December-March with possibility of extension based on performance
What you need to have:
• You need to have DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
• At least 3 years of clinical experience;
• Experience in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage patients members;
• Ability to think outside the box and adapt to a hands-off approach;
• Hard-working and able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment;
• Comfortable working on a flexible schedule, between 10 and 20 hours / week starting in Mid December for 12+ weeks with a possibility of extension based on performance
Eligibility for Essential benefits:
Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.