BLOOM - Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2022
Today, one in every four women suffer from a pelvic-health disorder and Bloom is here to change that. Sword Health developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care, using the most innovative technology available today. Bloom includes customized guidance from Pelvic Health Specialists, the Bloom Pod by Elvie, and a mobile app to track real-time results and progress. Women meet with Pelvic Health Specialists remotely and progress through the program from the comfort of home, on their own time.
About Sword Health.
2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. When people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most. Sword develops new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
Sword empowers members to complete a personalized physical-therapy program from the comfort of home. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality MSK care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high-caliber people with passion, commitment, and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword, working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting-edge technologies.
About the position:
Sword is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator - Bloom. Sword developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care from home. The Marketing Coordinator will support the Bloom Marketing team in setting up and executing marketing campaigns using email, direct mail, webinars, digital ads, social media, fliers, posters and more. The Coordinator will help to carry out strategies and will build and update campaign calendars and reporting dashboards. The Coordinator will work closely and effectively with internal partners and external vendors to ensure high-quality campaigns are delivered on time and within budget. We seek someone who is customer centric, passionate about women’s health, a great project manager, and has excellent attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
• Support the Bloom Marketing in the scheduling, planning and execution of high-quality marketing campaigns using direct mail, email, digital marketing, print, webinars and more.
• Use software tools such as Canva, Iterable, and On24 to create and manage dynamic marketing programs.
• Carry out both short- and long-term enrollment marketing programs based on strategies developed by Bloom Marketers and Clients (Employers and Health Plans).
• Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Design, Sales, and other teams to build, execute and measure campaigns.
• Report weekly on Key Performance Indicators for all measurable marketing campaigns.
• Proofread campaign materials and assess quality of targeting lists to ensure high standards in all marketing programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years marketing experience including customer/member/user acquisition
• Data-driven focus with excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of email acquisition channels and highly motivated to learn new platforms and technologies to carry out dynamic marketing programs
• Extremely proactive, and adaptable to a fluid environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Skilled in Excel/Google Sheets and PPT/Google Slides Excellent attention to detail
• Track record producing a high volume of marketing campaigns within set schedules.
• A passion for women’s health and disruptive technology.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?