Physical Therapist (Arouca)
4540 Arouca, Portugal
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What you'll do:
- Reinforce our physical therapy team with knowledge and solid clinical experience;
- Manage a caseload of patients through our portal, following your patients very closely with multiple touch points per week and in-person visits if needed;
- Drive clinical outcomes for our patients through exceptional patient engagement;
- Apply our digital approach in the treatment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of clinical experience in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders;
- Digital Health experience strongly preferred; Extremely comfortable with technology and navigating multiple platforms at once;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage patients asynchronously;
- Ability to think outside the box and adapt to a hands-off approach;
- Hard-working and able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment with high expectations;
- Comfortable working on a flexible schedule and workload.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with lots of room for creativity;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change the future of healthcare;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity;
- A flexible environment where you can control your hours (remotely) with unlimited vacation;
- Remote or Hybrid work policy.
Model of Contract: Recibos Verdes
Flexible working hours;
Work from home;
Free Digital Therapist for your family.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?