Channel Sales Associate
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
What You’ll Do
As a Channel Sales Associate you are in a highly visible role where you will manage a portfolio of accounts (partners). For each of your partners, you will be responsible for generating revenue through the partnership by developing and executing go-to-market strategies, creating and maintaining key relationships, and driving new sales opportunities by engaging with each partner's sales organization.
This position will include travel as necessary to manage the business.
• Lead strategic partnership initiatives and ongoing relationship management of your portfolio of partners, which may include sourcing new partners and negotiating contracts
• Lead strategic enablement and sales initiatives with our partners and internal sales leadership and define processes for securing new clients through the partnership
• Build relationships with key sales, marketing, and account management leaders
• Co-develop strategic initiatives with our partners including sales training, joint-press campaigns, case studies, webinars, etc
• Analyze and review performance of existing partners, including financial analysis and lead QBR sessions
• Represent Sword at industry conferences, partner conferences, and sales kick-offs (SKOs)
Who You Are
• 2+ years of experience in strategic partnerships, sales, business development, sales strategy, or a related field
• A proven track record to collaborate cross-functionally and forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization - both internally and externally
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to maintain strong relationships and reach resolutions
• Quick learner and self-starter; you thrive in a hyper-growth environment where you often face ambiguity and change
• Interested in the healthcare industry and the challenges/complexities of industry transformation
• Experience working in the employee benefits industry as a sales or business development executive, strategic alliances, strategic partner manager or benefits consultant role is a plus
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?