Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
Who we are:
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented SWORD specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
We are seeking a Growth Engineer to help build the technical platform for our AI-enabled outreach and member engagement efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the tech tools that support our outreach and member engagement efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Work as the first engineer to support this effort to quickly build proofs of concept to uncover the most impactful ways to engage members;
- Design and develop tools to support our outreach and member acquisition efforts including email, SMS and landing pages;
- Learn directly from growth and marketing about needs and iterate quickly on ideas to introduce new experiments across a range of engagement modalities;
- Work closely with data engineering to bring new data into our system to more efficiently target members;
- Participate in build vs. buy decisions on new features and platforms.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Growth Engineer building web tools designed to increase business impact with a focus on running high-impact experiments;
- Experience building websites using modern frameworks such as React, Vue.js, or Angular;
- Experience with at least one CSS preprocessor (Sass, Less, Stylus, etc);
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, modern browser APIs;
- Experience working on an agile software development team;
- Strong experience with Git, Github and the Git branching model;
- An active interest in experimentation on the web, running A/B or multi-arm bandit experiments;
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of your ideas and your products;
- Experience with customer acquisition and outreach efforts (aka growth and marketing).
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
Sword Benefits - Portugal
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Sword Perks - Portugal
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?