Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
As the global head of communications, you will be responsible for developing and executing the company's communications and public relations strategies to help our audiences, both internal and external, understand Sword’s mission and progress. In this role, you will partner directly with the Founder & CEO, Chief Medical Officer, executive team, and marketing leadership team to bring initiatives to life across our channels and roster of spokespeople.
• Develop and implement comprehensive communication and PR strategy to build awareness of Sword and support our business objectives. including earned media, awards, and public speaking opportunities.
• Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts, influencers, and industry analysts to drive positive coverage and awareness for the company.
• Lead a global team of four plus agency partners.
• Develop and manage a budget for communications and PR initiatives, including media relations, content creation, and events.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and develop compelling story angles and content that support the company's messaging and brand positioning.
• Manage and execute all external communications, including press releases, media statements, and other key messaging documents.
• Oversee the development and execution of social media strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness and engagement.
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of communications and PR initiatives, using data and analytics to drive continuous improvement.
• 10+ years of experience in communications and PR, with a proven track record of helping new brands build awareness.
• Experience working with late-stage tech or growth-stage tech startups is strongly preferred.
• Experience building and developing a team.
• Strong media relations skills and an extensive network of media contacts across tech and business publications. Bonus points for health tech press relationships.
• Experience managing budgets and driving results through data and analytics.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?