Event Marketing Coordinator
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
At Sword, we know that face-to-face meetings matter, both digitally and in person. The Event Marketing Manager leverages the power of place, relationships, and relevant interactions to help our people to be in the right place at the right time with the right message. They will help own the events channel and be responsible for its planning, execution, and contribution to the sales pipeline.
What you'll do:
- Increase the momentum of an already-winning product offering
- Support selecting the events and conferences that match corporate and sales objectives
- Help drive projects from conception to completion, using project management software to coordinate the efforts of talented people across the marketing team
- Facilitate strategies to stand out against market noise, leveraging Sword’s strengths and value propositions
- Follow up on leads, learnings, and takeaways from each event
- Organize and evangelize program details in dynamic communication formats like Google Docs and Sheets
- Ability to lift packages of at least 15 pounds to assist with shipping logistics
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time to various events and conferences
- Targeting events to meet decision makers and influencers for adding employer benefits for employers and health plans.
- Coordinate cross-functional planning and execution of large-scale and regional tradeshows.
- Report and communicate metrics and KPIs from events as well as new creative approaches for creating engaging event experiences.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing sponsored and hosted events
- Extremely organized and a clear communicator
- Track record of strong relationships with Sales stakeholders
- Industry familiarity with B2B, SaaS, employee benefits, health plans labor/unions, and Health Technology is a plus
- BS in Marketing, Communications, or a related degree or experience is preferred
- Ability to think strategically and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver on commitments.
- Self-starter who can build rapport with cross-functional teams remotely and is passionate about our mission to free 2 billion people from physical pain.
- Experience using Salesforce and Marketo a plus
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?