Junior Associate to CEO
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
CEO TEAM – Office of the CEO and Special Projects
The CEO team reports directly to the CEO of Sword and is responsible for:
- Supporting the CEO and Sword's leadership through our exponential growth, with high-impact strategic initiatives and operational responsibilities;
- Leading projects with high cross-functional impact and/or projects with high financial impact on core business units;
- Leading and supporting new wave development, new business verticals, etc.;
- Promoting alignment and accountability across the organization, as a change agent for the Organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in key strategic areas such as investor & board relations, and competitive intelligence;
- Develop, track, and improve key performance indicators;
- Plan coordinate, and organize meeting content and flow;
- Spearhead information transparency initiatives across the organization;
- Promote and follow up on cross-functional initiatives and projects - e.g., new product launches;
- Support in decision-making, communication, program management, and initiative implementation for Sword’s leadership;
- Analyze and improve current processes for optimized efficiency and productivity;
- Use logic and prioritization tactics to manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of strategy consulting / corporate strategy or business development in a start-up environment;
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Capacity to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Highly resourceful; Strategic mindset;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Ability to diffuse conflict and work with diverse teams towards the best solution through strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
We'd love to see:
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Capacity to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in a structured manner;
- Ability to create trusting relationships at all levels of an organization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or related areas.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with lots of room for creativity;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution, with the potential to change the future of healthcare;
- A flexible environment where you can control your hours (remotely) with unlimited vacation;
- Access to our health and well-being program (digital therapist sessions);
- Remote or hybrid work policy.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?