Marketing Director, Expansions
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Today, one in every four women suffer from a pelvic-health disorder and Bloom is here to change that. Sword Health developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care, using the most innovative technology available today. Bloom includes customized guidance from Pelvic Health Specialists, the Bloom Pod by Elvie, and a mobile app to track real-time results and progress. Women meet with Pelvic Health Specialists remotely and progress through the program from the comfort of home, on their own time.
About Sword Health.
2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. When people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most. Sword develops new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
Sword empowers members to complete a personalized physical-therapy program from the comfort of home. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality MSK care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high-caliber people with passion, commitment, and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword, working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting-edge technologies.
The Bloom Marketing Director, Expansions will lead marketing growth for channel expansion, target audiences, countries, and languages. We seek someone with a proven track record at a high-growth technology company who has demonstrated success across new marketing channels, target audiences, and international locales. This person is data driven, automation focused, customer centric, loves to experiment, and is passionate about women’s health.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead, develop and execute experimentation plans for new/evolving channels, technologies, content formats, and target audiences, including testing various advertising and social platforms, ad types, retargeting, etc.
- Own the marketing automation roadmap. Using a test-and-learn approach, identify high-performing marketing campaigns and tactics across channels, and build automated campaigns to scale and accelerate growth.
- Build and own International marketing expansion strategy and execution, including driving coordination with Legal/Compliance, language variations, and Product/UX synergy.
- Lead the strategy for Bloom's website marketing, including the subdomain and subdirectory strategy, onboarding pages, and landing page testing and optimization.
- Build SEO and SEM strategies to drive awareness and leads. Define, drive, and measure KPIs for Bloom's Search initiatives.
- Analyze member-enrollment and engagement data to develop insights and recommendations for clients and prospective clients to meet enrollment and engagement objectives.
- Develop insights and self-service, automated reports to illustrate marketing opportunities at the individual client and prospect levels.
- Develop a marketing content and experimentation framework to determine optimal content across marketing channels and life-cycles stages.
- 10+ years in growth marketing, including experience at a tech company where you have earned increasing responsibility and have been promoted based on high performance
- Demonstrated success inventing, building, and optimizing marketing campaigns that yield positive ROI and exponential growth
- Experience launching marketing programs in new languages and new countries across multiple online marketing channels, building scalable processes
- Proven record of achieving ambitious goals under set targets, timelines and budgets
- Data-driven focus with hands-on experience planning, executing campaign tests, and continually optimizing for improvement
- A builder mindset, with examples of launching successful features or programs that have never been done before
- Highly curious, motivated, proactive, and adaptable to a fluid environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience. Masters preferred
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?