Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Today, one in every four women suffer from a pelvic-health disorder and Bloom is here to change that. Sword Health developed Bloom to connect millions of women with accessible pelvic-health care, using the most innovative technology available today. Bloom includes customized guidance from Pelvic Health Specialists, the Bloom Pod by Elvie, and a mobile app to track real-time results and progress. Women meet with Pelvic Health Specialists remotely and progress through the program from the comfort of home, on their own time.
About Sword Health.
2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. When people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most. Sword develops new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
Sword empowers members to complete a personalized physical-therapy program from the comfort of home. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality MSK care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high-caliber people with passion, commitment, and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword, working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting-edge technologies.
What you will do:
- Define and prioritize product features and requirements based on customer needs and business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that product development is aligned with business goals and customer needs.
- Create and maintain product backlogs, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Conduct/define user research and feedback sessions to gather insights and validate product ideas.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that product development is on track and meets quality standards.
- Participate in sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives (full framework knowledge and applicability)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest product management trends and methodologies.
- Elaborate Roadmap proposals for the roadmap owner.
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product management or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?