Strategic Regional Vice President of Sales (UK remote)
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
What you´ll do:
- Lead deals with employers, health plans or national health services in the UK to ensure achievement of company bookings/quota;
- Help shape SWORD’s sales playbook and processes;
- Meet or exceed regional quarterly and annual deal/revenue targets;
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our service to target partners;
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline, from your own prospecting efforts and by collaborating/leveraging other channel teams;
- Collaborate with internal organizations to complete deals and ensure long-term account health;
- Become an additional spokesperson for the business at conferences and other industry events.
Our ideal candidate:
- Willing to travel ~30% depending on the needs of the territory and selling cycle;
- 7+ years sales experience- Proven track record with obtaining/exceeding annual quotas for net new revenue;
- Strong independent accountability showcasing follow-up and follow-through skills;
- Experience in high growth startups;
- Ability to clearly communicate value proposition and differentiators in an extremely competitive and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to navigate complex deals with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to generate pipeline from your own efforts;
- Ability to generate pipeline from employee benefit consultants/brokers;
- Self-driven, motivated, inspiring and entrepreneurial;
- Ability to own outcomes and make things happen;
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills;
- Proficiencies in Google Suite, Salesforce.com, and other industry related software.
- 5+ years digital health experience;
- Robust network of employee benefit consultants/brokers;
- Robust network of employer’s benefits leaders;
- Robust network of Health Plans decision makers;
- Robust network of NHS decision makers;
- Physiotherapy background or previous experience selling MSK solutions
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.