Part-time Pelvic Health Specialist - Bloom
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
This is a variable-time position with hours fluctuating between 10 hours/week and 20 hours/week and is fully remote within the US. US only.
In this role you will be enabling scalable pelvic care delivery. You will be conducting non-clinical onboarding video and audio consultations with new members, designed to collect their information, guide initial setup, and lay the foundation to achieve long-term changes in pelvic health. You will compile, process, and discuss member information with the dedicated Pelvic Health Specialist and provide a comprehensive intake summary to the dedicated Pelvic Health Specialist. You will ensure seamless transfer of members to the dedicated Pelvic Health Specialist, who will then assign their specific program and manage their care long-term.
What you'll need to have:
- Must have a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT)
- Must be a licensed physical therapist
- At least 3 years of clinical experience - Including the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, specifically in pelvic health
- With completion of at least one of the following:
- Pelvic Health Physical Therapy 1 (PH1) through APTA OR
- Pelvic Floor Level 1 (PF1) through Herman & Wallace OR
- Pelvic Health I through Evidence in Motion
- Comfortable working a flexible schedule, between 10 and 20 hours / week, with schedule availability for the following month at least 30 days in advance
What you also bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills that come across even through a digital care workspace, translating in the ability to engage our members
- Ability to balance clinical responsibilities with a strong focus on member empowerment, behavioral change, and motivational engagement
- Hard-working and able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability to rapidly evolving processes without intimidation
The hours you will work:
- This is a variable-time position with hours fluctuating between 10 hours/week and 20 hours/week and is fully remote.
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.