Sales Enablement Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
What you'll be doing...
The Enablement Program Manager is responsible for designing and managing a wide range of enablement programs with the goal to increase sales effectiveness and minimize employee churn. Goals include reducing ramp time, increasing consistency of hitting quota and employee satisfaction.
- Manage and develop role specific enablement programs in order to improve rep effectiveness and professional development.
- Administer, design, and manage Commercial onboarding programs including role specific training.
- Curate sales enablement handbook content to document best practices and resources.
- Produce high quality and effective enablement content for the team including training courses, battlecards, and certifications.
- Develop internal initiatives to impact our Commercial culture and increase employee retention including events, mentorship programs, and internal recognition programs.
- Special projects could include but are not limited to developing a sales playbook, certifying reps on messaging and assisting with internal events.
- Become the subject matter expert in new hire experiences and ongoing training programs.
- Develop 1 on 1 coaching programs for lower performing reps based on best practices
- Work cross functionally with leadership and business partners on communicating enablement initiatives and to develop specific programs for the team.
A day in the life will rarely be the same, moving from training new hires to assessing knowledge gaps and building programs for the team to ensure everyone in the organization is successful.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in Sales Enablement demonstrating success managing complex projects from start to finish
- Experience managing, administering, and creating content in a learning management system
- Experience designing and executing engaging on-demand and live learning content
- Excellent communication skills with strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience onboarding and training
- Experience with with tools like: Chorus, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Nav, and Outreach.io among others
- Domain Expert. Familiarity with the sales cycle (e.g., Challenger sale, Sandler sales, MEDDIC) and essential selling skills/ In-depth understanding of sales processes and challenges commonly faced in the Enterprise sales cycle
- Experienced in the healthcare industry, either healthcare sales, enablement, or account management
Who You Are
- Impact oriented. Understand the appropriate balance between planning and acting; willing to act in a dynamic and changing environment without perfect information and adjust along the way
- Highly detail oriented.
- A Team Player. Curious, strong team player with a track record of cross functional collaboration.
- Forward and cross-organizational thinker: aware of where to invest time and money to unlock the most value today and in the future
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.