Physical Therapist (Move, DPT)
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
What You Will Do:
- Be a member of our operations team working remotely to provide direct support to our members;
- Working through the Sword Portal, create personalized programming for each member so they can improve their physical health and reach their goals
- Provide support, and connection to build strong, trusting relationships with your members
- Experiment and innovate with coaching and programming protocols to help improve our member experience and drive results
- Ensure high member satisfaction, strong program completion, and improvements in the mental and physical health of your members.
What You Will Need:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree
- 3+ years of Personal Training-related experience (ideally with digital app/solutions) or similar
- Experience with clients' remote monitoring, programming, program progression and goal setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage members, being able to quickly develop strong rapport
- Ability to think outside the box and adapt to a remote approach and is tech-savvy
- Hard-working, self-starter who is able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment
- A passion for health and wellness and a desire to support others
- Knowledge of evidence-based exercises and ability to develop programs for all ability levels and Comorbidities
Nice To Have:
- Experience with special populations (eg: elderly, musculoskeletal conditions, athletes, etc)
- Experience with supporting behavior change, motivational interviewing, and/or NBC-HWC certification
- Familiarity with wearable devices and fitness technology
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.