Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
Introduction: As a Content Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in crafting engaging educational content for our internal app, contributing to the health and success of Sword members.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Write compelling scripts for educational courses with a focus on engaging, member-centric instruction
- Partner with our clinical team to verify the clinical accuracy of all content.
- Work as a core member of the Academy team, contributing to the creation of high-quality video content
- Drive member engagement and awareness through multi-channel marketing copy
- Efficiently manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced setting while consistently meeting tight deadlines
- Actively participate in a highly collaborative setting, embracing and incorporating feedback on your work
What You Need to Have:
- Proven experience as a content writer with a strong emphasis on scriptwriting
- Exceptional writing skills, capable of crafting clear, compelling, and accurate content
- An ability to distill complex ideas into engaging, easy to understand instruction
- Experience working collaboratively in team environments, with a positive attitude towards receiving and implementing feedback
- Familiarity with producing content for various digital platforms
- Ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What We Would Love to See:
- Experience in a startup or similarly dynamic work setting
- A creative thinker who can bring fresh ideas to the table
- Demonstrated understanding of the video production process
- Experience working with subject matter experts
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or related field
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.