Enterprise/Strategic Business Development Representative (BDR)
Sales & Business Development
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
To do what:
• Work closely with the sales team in your assigned territory to help create and execute pipeline growth plans
• Drive outbound prospecting through account and contact research
• Process inbound lead qualification from email campaigns and website inquiries
• Drive attendance to and follow up with marketing events, conferences and trade shows.
• Work within our CRM to track, analyze, and report on sales activities and KPIs while taking ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes
• Communicate directly with various points of contact within our partnerships team to advance the sales effort
• Support the sales team at conferences and in-person meetings
Our ideal candidate has:
• Desire to make a difference among your colleagues at SWORD Health as well as for our members.
• Interest in developing a rewarding career in healthcare technology.
• Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills. A curious conversationalist and expert listener.
• Some experience in a sales development or similar sales role preferred.
• Experience in the benefits, wellness or healthcare is a plus, but not required.
• Track record of resilience and success (can be from business, sports, arts, hobbies, or anything that requires dedication and perseverance)
• Team player who is driven by personal contributions, and contributing to team success
• High Intellectual Horsepower (deeper, open-minded and creative thinking to solve problems)
•Well-organized and self-motivated person who can thrive and stay personally accountable without constant oversight or managerial intervention.
• Ability to adapt in hyper growth fast changing environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, LinkedIn, and CRMs (Salesforce)
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Ability to remain engaged in a flexible location/schedule environment.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?