Posted on Saturday, December 4, 2021
Who We Are
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze client medical and pharmacy claims data to calculate return on investment from Sword Health’s solution
- Perform analyses and actuarial modeling on cost, utilization, and clinical outcomes data, providing statistical findings and conclusions to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead presentations and actuarial discussions with customers, consultants and other external audiences to highlight Sword’s performance
- Understand and interpret the key drivers of musculoskeletal spend, developing models to understand the impact of proposed solutions and strategies
- Identify insights and actionable opportunities from data that support and enhance our outcomes
- Conduct other health actuarial consulting activities, as required
- 6+ years of actuarial and/or advanced healthcare analytical experience required; FSA or ASA designation preferred
- 3+ years of experience working with medical and pharmacy claims data to analyze healthcare costs and utilization; experience evaluating the cost effectiveness of healthcare interventions preferred
- Strong understanding of various methodologies and statistical modeling techniques used for measuring outcomes
- Strong SQL/SAS experience and ability to explore and gather data directly from Sword’s database; familiarity with leading BI tools like Looker preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate with peers, executives, and external stakeholders
- Comfort with ambiguity, and a fast-paced, changing environment
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.